Please, note that this programme may still be subject to some changes. All events take place in the Larisch Palace, ul. Bracka 12
- May 22-23, 2015
- Friday, 22nd May
- Saturday, 23rd May
Larisch Palace, Faculty of Law and Administration, Jagiellonian Universityul. Bracka 12, 31-005 Krakow
Click here for a map
Larisch Palace is conveniently located within the beautiful Krakow Old Town, listed as an entire district in the UNESCO original World Heritage List, in the immediate vicinity of i.a. St. Mary’s Basilica, Sukiennice, the Royal Road and Wawel Castle.
Faculty of Law and Administration is the oldest department of the Jagiellonian University, dating back to 1364 when Jagiellonian University, one of the oldest universities in Central Europe, was erected. Today, with more than 7000 students, the Faculty remains one of the biggest in Europe and ranks among the best Polish law schools.
- Hotel recommendations:
- Fortuna *** (0.70 km)
- Excelsior Boutique**** (0.70 km)
- Florianska Guesthouse (0.75 km)
- Golden Tulip**** (1.10 km)
- IBIS Budget Krakow* (1.60 km)
Organizing Committee has made a preliminary reservation for the conference participants in the hotels listed above.
In order to make the hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly (until the indicated deadline).
While asking for a room availability please give the conference code: PHILOLEP 2015
Click HERE for more details
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us
below you can find our FAQ archive
- Is there a call for papers for this event?
- No, but we will later (mid-February) announce call for commentators.
- How can I participate in the event?
- Although there is no call for papers, you can still participate in the event – either as a commentator (call for commentators will be annpunced later) or as a discussants.
- Where can I find information about fees and registration?
- Registration for this event will open in February; until then, we will publish information concerning fees etc.
- Where can I find programme of the event?
- Detailed programme of the event will be published as soon as our call for commentators is closed. Until then, please visit our Particpants section where papers titles have already been published.
- Will my fee cover accomodation?
- No, the fee will cover participation in the event, printed materials, as well as coffee breaks and lunches. We can, however, help you with fiding a suitable accomodation – please contact us.
- Do you plan on publishing a volume after the event?
- Yes, papers and commentaries will be published (at least this is what we aim at).